TB2150 – POWERFUL OFFSET EXCAVATOR
Takeuchi’s TB2150 is one of the most compact sized 15-tonne excavators available and features the unique offset boom capability.
With a track footprint of just 2690x3580mm the new TB2150 offers unrivalled accessibility on built-up construction sites, providing massive powerful excavating in a very compact 15 tonne excavator.
15 TONNE OPERATING CAPACITY
The largest Takeuchi excavator available the TB2150 offers a massive 98.7kN bucket breakout force, providing the power required for large excavating groundworks.
Takeuchi’s 15 tonne option has proved popular with the specialist ground engineering companies looking for a high specification machine, powerful breakout all in a compact size. The TB2150 is compact enough to get access on every size of site and with the unique offset boom it works in the most limited spaces – no need to constantly re-position the tracks – let the offset boom do the work.
A very comfortable isolated cab – minimises vibration and noise levels within the operators station for added comfort.
- Dozer blade as standard for ground levelling 550mm
- Steel tracks as standard
- Offset boom function for tight working areas
- Cast steel counterweight wrap around for added protection
- Operating weight 15,860kg complete with 24″ bucket, hitch & fuel.
- 5225mm dig depth
- 85 kw engine
- Two speed tracking
- Massive breakout force 98.7kN
NOW WITH NEW TSS – TAKEUCHI SECURITY SYSTEM AS STANDARD
- Only programmed keys for start-up.
- None programmed keys alert operators.
- Standard includes 1 red master and 3 black user keys (can programme up to 13 user keys).