TB219 FULLY HYDRAULIC COMPACT EXCAVATOR
The TB219 compact mini excavator is designed for excavating in the most narrow site applications and for digging deep ideal for gravedigging. Performance is enhanced with a long dipper arm designed for maximum digging depth to 2520. The TB219 is ideal for: grave diggers, groundworks or deep utilities. With an operating weight of 1890/2000kg (canopy or cab) the TB219 is comfortably within trailer towing limits.
FULLY HYDRAULIC COMPACT EXCAVATOR
- 2000 kg (cab) / 1890 kg (canopy) operating weight
- 2520 mm dig depth
- 4280mm ground reach
- 11.5 kW / 2500 rpm engine
- Two speed travel
- Hydraulic track width adjuster
- Servo controls
MAXIMUM DIGGING DEPTH
Hydraulically adjustable tracks provide a wider and stable dig platform, with dig depth to 2520mm, adjustable from the cab.The unique track extension and longer dozer blade adds significant stability when excavating deep. The TB219 slims down to just 980mm (1030mm cab), to get into the narrowest working areas including graveyard cemetery areas.
- Expanding tracks for greater stability from 980mm to 1370mm.
- Adjustable dozer blade width to match expanded tracks.
- Balance and stability are further enhanced with a longer than average track frame (1570mm).
- Useful bucket-to-blade contact assists operators in final clear-up.