TB216 MINI HYBRID EXCAVATOR
Takeuchi introduce the new Hybrid electric/diesel TB216, 1.9 tonne mini excavator as an alternative to diesel-only powered options.
A compact machine packed full of proven Takeuchi features available as canopy option only.
The flexible high voltage connection point is positioned at the back of the machine and allows for a 100% emission-free use with full functionality and increased performance.
The original diesel engine remains intact so this hybrid can still be used in a conventional way, simply switch to diesel when in travel mode.
The TB216 Hybrid is equipped with an electric motor for use where diesel is too noisy or emissions not permitted, for example; enclosed construction sites and factory spaces, built-up environments, close to schools and hospitals or internal demolition applications.
The TB216 Hybrid offers identical machine performance – both electric and diesel – even the speed of the motor is adjustable in electric mode on the throttle.
The electric motor is completely maintenance-free – keeping your running costs low
- lower operating costs in electric mode
- no additional maintenance required on the electric motor
- tool free access to the diesel engine service points
- switch on/off with ignition key
- power adjustment via throttle
- automatic switch to electric-mode when cable connected
- high utilization – as machine works in all areas.
Designed for maximum dig depth and dump height, the new TB216 has excellent working ranges and a powerful engine or motor for 1.6 tonne machine weight class.
- The top mounted hydraulic boom cylinder and internally routed hoses avoids potential site damage.
- Simple lever from single to dual flow at the front of the cab.
- The large spacious cab has an easy gas strut assisted window, simply slides into the roof space.
- Large adjustable arm rests help minimise operator fatigue.
Takeuchi mini excavators remain one of the most popular makes of machine for construction, utilities and hire – now hire companies have an electric hybrid option for special customer requests.
Now with New TSS – Takeuchi Security System as standard